NEW DELHI LIGHTS UP WITH A GRAND CELEBRATION
Last month, Bodycare Creations held a grand event with 560 visitors being a part of the grand meet at The Royal Plaza, New Delhi.
Established in the year 1992 by the name M/S Pawan hosiery manufacturing innerwear under the brand name, ‘Bodycare’, it is a well known name in innerwear industry all over India and overseas. The name Bodycare Creations Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2008. After this establishment the brand name has been constantly updating the designs and had already gained the sustainability in the market in the mid-segment. Bodycare Creations owned by Mr Sanjay Dawar a man with high ambitions and strength, always designed the product keeping comfort and quality in mind.
According to Mr Dawar, the brand’s philosophy is, “We strive to meet the diverse needs of our customer by being innovation. We are committed towards offering fashion, quality and comfort at an unbelievable price.”
Knowing that the Bodycare products are being used by various classes of customers, the company mainly focuses on the aspirational middle income group. In the forthcoming months the company is targeting the upper and niche class of consumers.
The brand, as known, specialises in stylish and intimate innerwear. It provides complete lingerie solution from bras, panty, camisoles, shorts, bikini, leggings, capris, etc., and also provides some utility products as tummy control panty, feeding bra, maternity panty and Teflon coating sanitary panty.
The production capacity of the company is around 15 million pieces per annum with the help of a dedicated team of 700 people and distribution team of 140, across India.
With its consistent quality and innovative designing and its value for money pricing, the wide and extensive distribution presence as well as communication and promotions in sync with brand positioning, Bodycare creations has spread far and wide across the country.
Last month’s event, held exclusively for the brands retailers and distributors, saw the launch of a range of products by the brand such as printed soft padded bras, seamless panties, large up size brassieres, printed gents inner wear, c vest, and dry fit sportswear for youth (lowers, shorts, T-shirts).
The Bodycare Lingerie segment
- First Prize: Honda Activa Scooter, Bharat Hosiery, Rani Bagh, Delhi
- Second Prize: 10 gm Gold Coin, Wadhwa Store, Rani Bagh, Delhi
- Third Prize: 250 gm Silver Bar, Happy Collection, Surajmal Vihar, Delhi
Bodyx Men’s Innerwear segment
- First Prize: Honda Activa Scooter, Anu Beauty, Rani Bagh, Delhi
- Second Prize: 10 gm Gold Coin, Hosiery Way, Moti Nagar, Delhi
- Third Prize: 250 gm Silver Bar, Anu Beauty, Rani Bagh, Delhi
BodyActive Sportswear Segment
- First Prize: Honda Activa Scooter, Veela Store, Meerut
- Second Prize: 10 gm Gold Coin, Super Collection, Gr. Noida
- Third Prize: 250 gm Silver Bar, Tanuj Hosiery, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
- Year 2005 awarded as the top 5 brands.
- Year 2006 Brand of the year by CMAI.
- Year 2007 Brand of the year by CMAI.
- Year 2009 Brand of the year by CMAI.
- First to introduce stain free panty in India (Teflon finish)
- First to introduce lycra stretch panties
- First to introduce procian printed panties.