Inspired by the glamour and excitement of the 70’s nightclub, Studio 54. Coco de Mer explores the vibrant 70’s club scene with ‘Up All Night’, its new collection for SS18. Inspired by an outrageously seductive evening with an atmosphere that reflects Coco de Mer as both scandalous and irresistible, the new collection is sumptuously opulent and elaborate. All photography is by Rankin, a long-term Coco de Mer collaborator. Discotheque, Coco.
Coco de Mer invites you to the event of the season, ‘Up All Night’, an evening of entertainment and erotica. Dazzling lights and fantastic sights fill the room. For a night that is not to be forgotten, partygoers sip on cocktails while being captivated by the evening’s entertainment.
This season’s colour palette includes vibrant jewel tones to capture your attention, but are deeper and more wearable for the evening. Darker tones are sheer, creating a wash of colour over the skin.
‘Up All Night’ includes:
- Discotheque – Jean Bracq black lace trim combined with dark emerald green satin for an erotic collection featuring the classic 1970’s silhouettes.
- Fever – a unique red and taupe lace combined with accents of killer red silk for a striking collection.
- Inferno – Rusty red 70’s florals combined with modern silhouettes create a striking mix of wearably sexy and erotic shapes—perfect for any skin tone.
- Nightlife – a striking geometric lace contrasts with panels of invisible tulle to create bold shapes.
- Wonderland – delicate gold embroidery on a barely there tulle background glimmer over the skin. Feminine and romantic, it is the perfect bridal option.