Lace n Lingerie ( LnL) :- India’s first ever Intimate Apparel magazine started way back in 1998. Ever since there has been no turning back . ‘LnL’ was the first such offering to the trade and also to the end consumer. Being published by Niksan Info Media Pvt. Ltd for over 17 years now, the Company and Magazine both have been able to form a commendable infrastructure in the field of Lingerie Journalism / Advertising .
Since the year 2014 , Lace n Lingerie has been through a center of change. It became the first magazine in the lingerie field to start publishing online editions , today we have over 50,000 Online subscribers along with over 30,000 page views.
LnL is also the only Indian Intimate Apparel Magazine to be active on all major Social Media Platforms. Thus creating greater awareness and gaining more popularity amongst the youth of the Nation. For over 17 years Lace n Lingerie Magazine has been the Voice of Indian brands Internationally, from being a part of the Biggest Trade alliances to helping the brands grow. We have Done it all.
Lace n Lingerie serves the worldwide Lingerie Industry as being the most important media partners to the biggest associations and trade events. Our presence and reach have been all over the globe. Lace n Lingerie makes true of its given tag line “India’s Original Lingerie Magazine” – by giving the trade and our readers the most original and fresh Content.
Niksan Info Media Pvt. Ltd has formed strategic alliance with top lingerie brands to further its interest in the growing lingerie sector of the Indian Market. Niksan Info Media has pioneered the field of Lingerie Journalism and Trade in the Indian Subcontinent. The Company has various Publications and Trade shows set up in India which has been a key in the Development of the Indian Lingerie Market.
Lace n Lingerie ( English ) and Bodywear Bulletin ( Hindi) magazines are the pillars on which the Indian Lingerie Industry has stood for the last two decades.
The Company also publishes “Lingerie Guide” every three years ,which is an almanac for the entire Trade in India. This guide is distributed at every single trade show that the company takes part in. The company organises two major trade shows viz. “ BODYWEAR INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXPO” – The International Expo that happens in the Delhi and Mumbai Alternately where National and International Brands take part in this Expo and “ALL INDIA BODYWEAR MEET”, a travelling show, that exposes any brand to the entire Market of India , this platform is loved by all, and it made sure that Brands wouldn’t have to shell out extra money from their pocket to reach the mofussil markets in India.
• 1998 : Lace n Lingerie Magazine Launched ( South – East Asia’s 1st Lingerie Magazine.
• 2000 : Bodywear International Trade Expo (then Bodywear Trade Expo ) in Delhi – 1st EXPO of Lingerie in the South Eastern Subcontinent with over 30 Brands and a turnout of more than 2000 quality buyers.
• 2001 : Bodywear International Trade Expo for 1st time in Mumbai.
• 2002 : Launched Click2Lingerie.com the 1st ever Online Lingerie Selling website in India.
• 2003 : Launch of Young Designer Lingerie Award for the budding design students from all over INDIA.
• 2004 : Launched of All INDIA BODYWEAR MEET at Kolkata.
• 2005 : Launched Lingerie Retail Awards to Facilitate the Indian Lingerie Retail.
• 2005 : Launched Bodywear Bulletin Hindi newspaper.
• 2006 : Re-launched Bodywear Bulletin but this time in a Magazine format.
• 2007 : 1st showcasing of Lace n Lingerie magazine in Lyon Mode City.
• 2008 : Bodywear International Trade Expo at Delhi but this time on a much larger scale.
• 2010 : 1st Ever four cities show for AIBM.
• 2011 : Launched the 1 Edition of Lingerie Guide in India.
• 2012 : Launched Lace n Lingerie digital version the 1st ever online lingerie magazine for India.
• 2013 : Lace n Lingerie became a monthly magazine.
• 2014 : Bodywear International Trade EXPO launched in Delhi with a Completely new look and with over 35,000sqft. area with fashion-shows and seminars, all under one roof.
• 2014 : New look of Lace n Lingerie Magazine , with new contents and New Masthead and layouts.
• 2015 : Re- launched lacenlingerie.com as a Major Global Site.
• To be Global Platform for the entire Lingerie Trade.
• To set new and innovative trends as Industry leaders for others to follow.
• To be the Thought Leaders in this evolving market.
• To be Global leaders for sourcing of Knowledge and innovations in our Trade.
• To publicize the Indian lingerie Industry on a global platform.
• To create the Indian lingerie market for all International Brands.
Company’s Management Team
CEO / Editor
With more than 25 years of experience in the Lingerie industry. Mr. Manocha started his career with Magna Publishing, the publishers of Stardust, Society, Savvy magazines.He holds a wealth of marketing and publishing experience through a plethora of advertising accounts handled by him through his flagship co. Saransh Advertising Services, which has handled advertising of several MNC and national companies. Then in the year 1998, Mr. Manocha started and launched Lace n Lingerie – South East Asia’s 1st Ever Lingerie Magazine. Mr. Manocha has helped various national brands in their growth and success and made sure that they reach their epitome in this Industry.
She is a fashion veteran, an alumni of DAV Fashion Design Institute. Mrs. Manocha is the backbone of the Company, dealing with all daily aspects related to the growth of the company. Along with heading the post of fashion editor in Lace-n-Lingerie, which encompasses the women’s perspective to design and create elements , she also handles the finances of the Company. Mrs. Manocha is also a brilliant event planner and has been doing this all so successfully since the incorporation of the company.
Ever since joining the company in 2012, as a Business head , Mr. Nikhil has been responsible for the What’s new about the Company , In the short span of 3 years, Nikhil has been the face of change, with re-launching the Mega Event ‘Bodywear International Trade Expo ‘ and also the brain child behind the all new Lace n Lingerie Magazine. He is also responsible for the tremendous growth of the magazine Digitally by making it the 1st Lingerie Magazine to be sold on 5 different online platforms. The new concept of lacenlingerie.com was also devised by him with having the key goal in mind ; to bring the entire lingerie Industry on one singular platform. Apart from this he also has plenty of knowledge in the field of Advertising and has also worked with NEO Sports and NEO Cricket the sports TV Channels in India.