A modern take on 1960’s pin up, the Coco de Mer collection combines the glamour and femininity of icons such as Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot, while adding Pamela’s touch of fun and flirtation.
A collection designed by women for women, with styles and silhouettes, which flatter and accentuate the female figure and make every woman feel her best. Classic and feminine colours combine to produce a lingerie collection filled with Pamela’s favourite and most flattering silhouettes with each range name, close to Pamela’s heart.
A signature heart shaped ‘P’ charm will be sewn on to each garment to clearly distinguish Pamela’s collection and add the finishing touch to every piece.
Pamela Coco de Mer includes:
- Lucky – Inspired by vintage pin up silhouettes, it portrays the contrast of sheer lace and opaque satin in a sophisticated shade of red.
- Seductress – A romantic collection of playfully flirty garments, this one is inspired by 1960’s silhouettes.
- Hollywood – Dark and sultry, placement motifs and figure enhancing styles create classically sexy shape.
- Femme – Sophisticated, timeless and effortlessly feminine, it has the best selling shapes in a soft shade of grey embroidery and stretch satin.
- Ladysmith – Both feminine and flirtatious, these classic vintage shapes take on a modern twist with cheeky peep holes in a romantic shade of pink.
- Pamela’s Secret Weapons – This is a selection of accessories made to give every woman an extra boost of confidence and vintage pin-up glamour.
Commenting, Lucy Litwack, CEO of Coco de Mer, said, “It has been such a pleasure working with Pamela to create this collection. This is the third project we have collaborated on together and the result is a range that perfectly encompasses Pamela’s personality and Coco de Mer‘s lingerie expertise. Designed to flatter women everywhere, the collection’s playful attitude and pin up shapes create must-have pieces.”
Pamela Anderson, stated, “I am so excited to present my first lingerie collection in collaboration with Coco de Mer. Designed by women for women, the collection combines glamour and femininity with a touch of my famous flirtatious fun. A modern take on the 1960’s pin up, I have chosen my favourite silhouettes to flatter the female form and empower women to look and feel their best.”