Clovia to launch athleisure and maternity segment soon

May 11, 2019 written by


Expanding its product portfolio, Clovia, the women’s lingerie brand, is set to soon introduce a gym and athleisure line as well as maternity wear.


Besides, the brand is also set to enter the women’s apparel market and even has plans for retail expansion across the country. Mr Pankaj Vermani, Founder and CEO, Clovia corroborating this news stated that women’s lingerie was a big segment and the brand had introduced a line for teenagers that received a great response. He added that now the brand was set to launch their athleisure and maternity wear. As far as the athleisure and gym line is concerned, Clovia has already conducted a test run.


Commenting on the expansion plans, Mr Vermani said that Clovia was looking at both offline and online channels to strengthen its presence across the country and that offline sales for the brand now, are about 15-20 percent and the rest 80 per cent comes from online.

The company overall, has quite a stronghold in the western and northern markets and has plans to enter the southern and eastern markets as well.


Share on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
Article Categories:
Articles · News

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *